Craig Technologies Aerospace Solutions has entered into a partnership with Dhruva Space to collaborate and catalyze the design, development, and commercialization of new innovative space technologies and services.
Under the agreement, Craig Technologies and Dhruva Space will explore collaborations to further the missions of the space programs in India and the United States through strategic alignment and value add agreements related to satellites, Mission Operations Centers, Ground Stations, space related hardware/software, and other technologies. The partnership will include a foundation of services that will support:
- Research and development of new space technologies, while also pursuing space science research and planetary exploration.
- Design and development of satellites and related technologies for Earth observation, communication, navigation, meteorology and space science.
- Space based applications for worldwide societal development.
- The discovery and expansion of knowledge for the benefit of humanity.
- The commercialization of tested and sustained space technologies.
- On-orbit testing of new technologies to catalyze maturation or technology readiness levels.
“Craig Technologies is excited to collaborate with Dhruva Space to further our parallel goals of designing, manufacturing, deploying and supporting constellation-based solutions to both commercial and government customers,” said founder and CEO Carol Craig. “We look forward to working together in a rapidly growing industry that will define the near future”.
The availability of affordable space based solutions over the next decade will change the way businesses work and the collaboration of Craig Technologies and Dhruva Space will place them at the forefront of a global transition to a celestial economy.